Aries*

Horóscopo del día para Aries

If you want my future, forget my past...*

one more night I wanna be with you, where i wanna hold you tight it feels so right tonight,
so leave it up to you and i think the time is right to stop the fight. with tears in my eyes]
Take is to easy but give you never do it, it's new how I feel*


time]*


dimarts, 27 de novembre del 2007

live on-line =)

Hi guys =)

Today I want to tell you something special
that I think that it can have happened to you one day.
¿Have you ever known for Internet or for messenger a person who has changed to you a little bit your life?
¿Have any person presented to you anybody also for Internet and that you have taken a great fondness without having seen it almost in person?
¿Isn't true that sometimes it's easier to say the things across the screen?
I know that it can be a silly thing but I'm sure that more that one person has met an important person of her life casually for Internet or Messenger.
The virtual life is more and more common in our society.
¿How long do we waste connected in the network?
Well, there are times that in these conversations as the network don't have any purpose in particular, but sometimes only we greet ourselves, we ask ¿How are you? and here ends the conversation. Also there are times that one speaks more than other and it seems that he is doing a monologue. ¿Has it ever happened to you? In me it's a normal thing. Sometimes I want to talk too much and when I finish to talk, I read the conversation and I only can see my words colour. But it doesn't matter, because it's a form that I can express my emotional state, because It is better to extract everything what you think to feel a little bit better, although you don't tell it to the whole world. Sometimes these unknown persons of the messenger, are who help you more since they remain foreign to your routine life and they don't have any idea about you and they are more objective at the time to help you. ¿aren't they?. I've got some of this kind of friends. I've met them for messenger and after I met them out of the network and I coud see that many of them are very nice*
But well, I don't want to take importance of my friends, my pretty girls =), because friends and exactly best friends are who know more about you and who can understand your feelings better than a lot of other persons.

see you soon]*