Aries*

Horóscopo del día para Aries

If you want my future, forget my past...*

one more night I wanna be with you, where i wanna hold you tight it feels so right tonight,
so leave it up to you and i think the time is right to stop the fight. with tears in my eyes]
Take is to easy but give you never do it, it's new how I feel*


time]*


dimecres, 12 de desembre del 2007

LAST WEEKS]*


Hi guys*

We only have two more weeks for finish the first term, and I think that it has been well. All the notes of the subjects are okay, and I'm not disagree with them. And we have only to wait for a thing!:
-Christmas is comming...
-The 3 Kings are comming...
-Happiness is commping..
=)


I have no more to say...because I'm really tired today. I've done three exams: Spanish literature, Catalan and Mithology... and after school I've done one of music..and in fact, my head is near to be like a bomb! Luckly the next weeks are more relaxing*

see you tomorrow at school*


__sendapetita]* see you soon,

1 comentari:

Elisabet Salleras ha dit...

Elisenda,

Hard work you've done, congratulations! Just a tip: Take it easy, and seize your efforts...and these holidays enjoy and relax!