Aries*

Horóscopo del día para Aries

If you want my future, forget my past...*

one more night I wanna be with you, where i wanna hold you tight it feels so right tonight,
so leave it up to you and i think the time is right to stop the fight. with tears in my eyes]
Take is to easy but give you never do it, it's new how I feel*


time]*


diumenge, 30 de setembre del 2007

Remember]

So.. I start this blog!


Why not start telling something about 4rth year? Yes! You only have to see this photo... I really mis it! The last year of E.S.O was the best! We did play-back, we went to Italy, we were a really nice group in the class, and now, some people aren't with
us, and this is sad, but the best form for be happy is remember
all the moments with all this people!

Well, I introduce myself.
My name is Elisenda Lladó, you know, and this year I start 1rst
of Batxillerat Humanistic and I hope that it won't be too dificult for me!






Here I upload a photo of Italy, Venezia, with masks (Marina&me), and a video of Play-Back.



See you*

2 comentaris:

_neuss.3 ha dit...

=) ja tinc blogspooooot!

Anònim ha dit...

UoU!!!!!
It's a beautiful for a beautiful women!!!