Aries*

Horóscopo del día para Aries

If you want my future, forget my past...*

one more night I wanna be with you, where i wanna hold you tight it feels so right tonight,
so leave it up to you and i think the time is right to stop the fight. with tears in my eyes]
Take is to easy but give you never do it, it's new how I feel*


time]*


diumenge, 4 de novembre del 2007

♥[STAND BY ME]♥

Today is the day that I find out about the emptiness and ruined soul, the hope was lying in the floor and I cry as an idiot. Do you know what happens when you listen to music, which its language gives you courage to continue forward, at I neither hide myself I don't even shame, that the fresh water will erase everything and it will come better times since these they are cruel. I don't want your temporary love, though I know that if you go away I remain without anything. Now I have to begin again since 0, after so many blows in the back, so many falls without falling down on foot.
♥More I do worth still have sittin
g♥


STAND BY ME- JOHN LENNON
And darling, ♥darling♥ stand by me
Oh, now, now, stand by me
Stand by me,
stand by me
If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall

And the mountain should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry

No I won't shed a tear

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

I hope that some day I find my real love, because for this moment I'm really in a big, big hole with darkness for all of it. Like a little room with light off, and where only one person can turn on it and give me life again. I tried to go on like I never knew you but it's dificult because without you all I'm going to be incomplete, Since nothing will return to be like before. You've been silly and stupid and a lot of more things, you can't describe me with the opossite of mature, because when you start to say that, you are delating you, because you're this imature person, aren't you? I think yes, It's hard to do, but..
♥gOoDbYeMyLoVeR♥

1 comentari:

Alba Esculta Cortés ha dit...

this photo
I like very much...
I'm tink in this days..
are a very special moments
I don't forget it never!

I love you Twinetaaa!!

Sic Twin'sSsS!

Do you remember: Paranoik?

Kissess!!
(K)(K)

[BioDraminA]