Aries*

Horóscopo del día para Aries

If you want my future, forget my past...*

one more night I wanna be with you, where i wanna hold you tight it feels so right tonight,
so leave it up to you and i think the time is right to stop the fight. with tears in my eyes]
Take is to easy but give you never do it, it's new how I feel*


time]*


dilluns, 12 de novembre del 2007

♥16, Neus!♥


Today is Neus birthday =)
She had got now 16 years old, and I think that she is very happy for this.
Neus! now..you can be a legal person like us, you can say to the fata's doorman that. "I'm sixteen"!
and he'll be give you the acces for go into the disco!
Only say that be happy and that you have to make more years for a long long time
=)
Be happy, and don't worry!

[!][carpeDiem every moment of your life, look around you and feel good][!]

I'll introduce herself...

Neus is my friend.
Neus is really nice.
Neus knows all that I think of her.
Neus is a good person.
Neus helps me for all that I need.
Neus is next to you every moment for everything.
Neus...you know that I love you?! I hope YES =]

no more to say.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU;
HAPPY DAY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

__sendapetita]*