Aries*

Horóscopo del día para Aries

If you want my future, forget my past...*

one more night I wanna be with you, where i wanna hold you tight it feels so right tonight,
so leave it up to you and i think the time is right to stop the fight. with tears in my eyes]
Take is to easy but give you never do it, it's new how I feel*


time]*


dijous, 6 de desembre del 2007

Congleton, Cheshire]*

Hello people!
I'm in England now! Here the keyboard is different than the spanish one. They haven't got the "accents grafics" and the disposition of the signs is also different.
Well, for start I want to say that in the plane we had gotten a little bit of turbulences but well, only for a few minutes. We had to put the belts on and stay quiet! I wantet to drink a hot chocolate and I couldn't! It was impossible, if I opened the glass, the chocolate should go out :S* But all is alright. ;)
This picture is the The Lion & Swan hotel that is a 16 th Century Inn conveniently situated in the attractive market town of Congleton with a newly refurbished lounge and restaurant creating a contemporary feel without losing its traditional features. There are a lot of hauses like this. It's really nice because you can see that is a diffrent culture, well not a diffrent culture but you can see that the beginings of the bouth cultures are differents because we haven't got this kind of buildings. In this place, Lion & swan people do a variety of things depending the functions because there are a catered for including conferences, training courses, weddings, formal dinners, buffets and cocktail parties. Walls are really nice in my opinion because are original. Last summer no the other i was there, in Congleton and I visited a nicer place than this because it wasn't an hotel, it was an old house, that now is only for visited and it was very big and nice with a river around it. Well, I stop to talk and telling things, enjoy your long weekend and be happy my friends. I want to see you soon because one week without everybody it.s too hard...but I can suport it =)*
so..see you soon =]