Aries*

Horóscopo del día para Aries

If you want my future, forget my past...*

one more night I wanna be with you, where i wanna hold you tight it feels so right tonight,
so leave it up to you and i think the time is right to stop the fight. with tears in my eyes]
Take is to easy but give you never do it, it's new how I feel*


time]*


dimarts, 4 de desembre del 2007

illness]*



throat ache*

I'm really annoyed, because how everybody know, I'm ill.
Today, I've gone to visit my doctor and he's said that it's only a cold. ¡C'mon! it isn't only a cold, please... I've got earache, throat ache, cough, also I've hot a runny nose, and well, he says that is a cold, of course. I've to put hydrogen peroxide inside my ears because I've got earwax and it blocks their. I'm frustrated becase tomorrow, I should to travel to England again, and I don't want to be ill there, becase I couldn't enjoy the travel at 100%. I'm worried for the exams, because Tomorrow finish the first term, and I've got 3 exams for do... but if I can't..I can't..I'm sorry. Dr. has said that I'm going to be like now for 3 or 4 days and I've to be quiet, but I want to laught, shout, talk... I don't want to have throat ache!




GoodBooks - The Illness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzkU0pqi3E